Terms of Agreement: As a representative of the company above, the undersigned acknowledges:
- Responsibility for leaving the temporary meter assembly in the assigned location and for displaying the permit tag.
- Responsibility for any and all damage to private property that may result from utilizing the back-flow assembly.
- Responsibility for any property damage, including, but not limited to, the PSLUSD meter and backflow assembly and/or PSLUSD water distribution system due to negligent use of the backflow assembly, theft or vandalism.
- In the event of loss, theft, or vandalism, the refundable deposit is forfeited.
- Responsibility to pay for all related metered water consumption at the rate per the City Code.
Permit Time Extensions: The permittee is responsible for monitoring their permit's expiration date. A permittee may request time extensions in 180-day increments. A permit extension fee applies.
Meter Relocation: The permittee may request the relocation of a specific permitted temporary meter if it is to be relocated to another location within the boundaries of the development for which it originally provided service. A relocation fee applies. No one other than PSLUSD shall remove or relocate meter.