Existing Building Tenants

Chef preparing food in restaurant


Most commercial tenants in an existing building/bay will use the Utility Service Information Application form to apply for service or billing changes.

Grease Management Plan

Any food-related business, including certain employee kitchens will require a Grease Management Plan reviewed and approved by PSLUSD staff. A plumbing plan is required to be attached to the application. If any renovations are being done, a complete set of plans will be required.


PSLUSD will review the application and Grease Management form and determine the need for a grease interceptor. PSLUSD will determine the required size of the interceptor per the Florida Building Code.

Download Commercial FOG-Free Brochure